Monday, July 10, 2006

July 10, 2006

I went in for my 24th week check-up and was able to get another ultrasound!! It was soooo fantastic. I got to see him give a real big yawn, hiccup and urinate. We were able to catch the yawn on film (see pic above). I can't believe how big his mouth is. He definitely takes after his mother!! It was a great appointment!!! I can really feel him moving more now than ever. He weighs a whopping 1.5 pounds. Now how does that explain the ten pounds I have put on since my last appointment???? Ah! I remember...I rediscovered Velveeta. Now I remember why I tried to forget it in the first place. ten pounds??? Good grief!! Thanks for taking the time to read and stay caught up with the Johnson family. I should have more pics after my 28th week appointment, so please come back for more riveting baby news!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Baby J looks so big and so healthy! We just can't wait to meet him, and love him so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys, What an angel- I am so very happy for you and can't wait till he's born so I can see what a special little angel he is! I know you two are so excited! and Cherolyn you look gorgeous pregnant!! Congrats again! Love Ya-Smug!

    ReplyDelete