Sigh!! The new daycare is not everything I hoped it would be. Day one and two were good, but day 3, 4, 5 and 6 have been downright awful!!! We originally put him in a class of two year olds. They were very early two year olds, and obviously not as advanced as Wyatt, so today we put him in the three year old class. He was sooooooo sad. He cried, mommy don't leave me. That's exactly how I didn't want to start his or my day. Yuck!! Gosh, I wish I wealthy, so I could just stay at home. Life would be so much easier!! The nice thing about him being in school though is that they offer so many great activities. They have a teacher come in three days a week and teach him spanish. Another guy comes in to teach rhythm and dance. He plays a guitar and the kids can clap, sing and dance. They have a true curriculum, and I actually get to see it before he learns it. At the last school, I would get a letter after he had already learned the material and when he was already learning something new...a little backwards I thought. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I do like the director and owner, so that's another step in the right direction. The last school had terrible management, and ownership. I have also been waitlisted at another school here in town. We're 30 on the list, so I'm not holding my breath, but maybe we'll get lucky and a spot will open up.
TTFN!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment