We spent March 20th thru the 23rd in Orlando visiting Mickey. It was a first for Wyatt and I, but Troy had been once before. I have never walked so much in my whole life!! It was fun and I'm glad I got to experience it, but we won't be going back until Wyatt is about 10 years old. He was just too young to really get it. After two days at Mickey's, we headed over to Gator Land. It was this really neat place that taught you everything you ever wanted to know about Alligators, and other wildlife. I got to hold the most gigantic snake ever!! We all had a lot of fun watching Alligator wrestling, feeding birds and alligators. Our little engineer loved the train ride the most. I wonder if he loves trains more than sweets...nahhhhh...it's gotta be sweets over trains!! We all had such a good time I was sorry to see it end, but I am glad we got to have a little time together without the stress of the everyday hub bub.
Speaking of everyday hub bub...I am enjoying Wyatt's school much better. We moved him to a new classroom and his teachers are too nice. They really communicate with me about everything that Wyatt is doing and not doing. The afternoon teacher thinks he is a genius. She probably says wonderful things about all of the children, but I am just overjoyed with pride everytime she tells me how he is so good at this puzzle or so good about recognizing colors, numbers shapes and what-not. Wyatt is still not so sure about going to school. He would really like to go live with his Nonni 24/7. He asks for her all the time. It is hilarious! She has watched him quite a bit in the last couple months, and whenever I go pick him up he tells me that he is not ready to leave. Whenever it's time to go to school he wants to go to Nonni's. When I woke him up on Sunday, the first question...where's Nonni? He has figured out that Nonni pretty much gives him everything he wants including of course lots of cookies and other delicious treats!!!
TTFN,
Cherolyn
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment