A couple nights ago Troy was working late, so Wyatt and I got in bed to watch our favorite show the Little Einsteins!! I got him all set with some chocolate milk and tucked the covers in around him. I went to the other side of the bed and scooched in beside him. I got comfortable and set to watch another captivating episode when Wyatt turned to me and said I love you. I said what...and he said again...I love you. I was on cloud nine!!! I have no idea if he really gets what it means, but nevertheless he said it. He may have said Daddy first, but he told me I LOVE YOU FIRST!!!!!!!!!! It just doesn't get any better than that!! If that kid had any idea how much I love him I would be in a heap of trouble.
TTFN,
Cher
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment