Back in December I was granted sole heir and administrator of my deceased mother's estate. The "estate" included a 12 year old car, and a house badly in need of work due to much neglect. My dad, Troy and myself have had countless discussions about what to do with this house. Well, we have finally come to an agreement that it should be sold, and sold in a much better condition than it is currently. We have all put in a lot of hours throwing things away and cleaning up years of mess, but this weekend we decided to tackle the yard and outside of the house. Troy and I must have aged several years because when we woke up this morning we felt as though we were 90 years old!! I spent my day bent over pulling weeds and shoveling lawn trash into a garbage bag. Troy spent the day bent over power washing the entire driveway and patio. Aye yae yae we were aching this morning. We still have A LOT left to do. The backyard is a mess, the garage is full of trash, the outside of the house needs to be power washed and the foundation needs to be repaired. I have no idea when we'll be finished, but I sure will be glad when this house is off my plate!
That's all for now...
Cher
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment